Morpheus8 for Body
Vancouver’s leading plastic surgery group.
Beautiful Results. Personalized Service.
Morpheus8 for Body in Vancouver
Morpheus8 is a quick and effective bipolar fractional radiofrequency technology that provides remodeling of soft tissue. Morpheus8 combines both radiofrequency (RF) and micro-needling to achieve optimal outcomes and minimal risks, downtime, or side effects associated with surgery. This is a NON SURGICAL option.
- Delivers bipolar RF energy up to 3mm in depth through a matrix of 24 thin gold-coated microneedles
- Leverages clinically proven electrocoagulation and fractional bulk heating to deliver temperatures that induce tissue coagulation and collagen contraction
- Versatile procedure provides customized safe treatments
- Restores patient self-confidence and improves quality of life without surgery or prolonged downtime
Benefits of Morpheus8
- Quick, effective, and non-invasive rejuvenation
- Provides a significant boost in the production of collagen and elastin
- No downtime or recovery period
- Short treatment (30 mins). In-office procedure.
- Safe, FDA-approved treatment
- Is safe for all skin tones
Contact Vancouver’s leading plastic surgery group.
Get started on your journey with the most trusted plastic surgeons in Vancouver.
Fractional skin resurfacing is non-ablative meaning it leaves the top epidermal layer of tissue intact. No conscious sedation is required, and the procedure is non-surgical. Fractional skin resurfacing is performed using a topical anesthetic on the skin for treatment of individual regions of the face and body. The most you will feel is a warm, prickly sensation, which is very tolerable.
A series of 3-4 treatments is recommended for optimal results. Each treatment takes approximately 30 to 90 minutes depending on the size of the area. A topical anesthetic can be applied to the area before treatment to numb the skin. Treatments are scheduled approximately 4-6 weeks apart.
Your skin will look pink, with mild to moderate swelling and feel warm. After the treatment our Laser Specialist will provide you with an ice pack to cool the skin. An SPF lotion is applied to the skin for sun protection after treatment.
Mild to moderate redness and swelling will occur which usually lasts 3-7 days. Mild itchiness, warmth and a slight stinging sensation may occur immediately after treatment. The top epidermal tissue layer is left intact which dramatically reduces the recovery time.
Because Fractional non-ablative procedures bypass the melanin (pigment) layer of the skin to target the dermis we can safely and effectively treat darker and tanned skin. We perform the procedure year-round however SPF is critical during the summer months.
Request a Consultation
Serving Vancouver and rest of BC.
Request a Consultation - O
Request a Consultation
Consult with top plastic surgeons in Vancouver and rest of BC.