Vancouver’s leading plastic surgery group.
Effective Results. Personalized Service.
IV Therapy in Vancouver
The use of IV therapy in hospitals and emergency settings is a well-known, widespread practice since the 1930s. How is IV therapy different from taking a supplement? Well, with IV drips, the body receives the vitamins and minerals by injecting the solution directly into the bloodstream; a process that bypasses the digestive system and allows you to feel the positive effects instantly.
The most common benefits of IV therapy are:
- Improve hydration
- Nourish the body through vitamins, minerals and electrolytes
- Strengthen the immune system
- Enhance energy
- Boost the metabolism
- Protect against free radicals
- Regenerate cells, and improve skin conditions
IV Drip treatments provide the body with the essential vitamins and minerals it requires by injecting the solution directly into the bloodstream. This facilitates a very high absorption rate and, because it is fast-acting, it delivers efficient results immediately after finishing the treatment.
Pacific Plastic Surgery Group is now offering:
This IV drip was created for hydration, vitamin and mineral replenishment. The key components include vitamins A, B, C, D, E and potassium. This is an upgraded and safer version to the currently available IV drips on the market.
IV Boost also offers an overall wellness enhancement, by helping with something as common as dehydration and mineral deficiencies in the body, which can lead to the malfunction of many of its processes.
About Boost’s main ingredients:
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) Increases the ability of the body to convert carbohydrates in our food to energy, which is essential for glucose metabolism and keeps insulin levels within the desirable range.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Releases energy from food through the metabolism of glucose, fat and alcohol. It also helps keep the skin and nervous system healthy in cell synthesis.
Vitamin D Enhances mood by keeping energy levels up and increasing blood flow. It also regulates calcium and phosphorus in the body, which helps maintain healthy growth of bones and teeth.
This IV drip was developed to supply the necessary vitamins, minerals and amino acids for improved immune function, which enhances the body’s ability to protect itself -including fighting infections, healing efficiently, repairing cells, and recovering faster.
Additionally, IV Immune provides an effective electrolyte balance and it is isotonic to blood, giving the immune system a functioning boost. The key vitamins in this treatment are vitamins A and D along with high levels of vitamin B and C.
About Immune’s main ingredients:
Vitamin A Prevents the reproduction of viral cells, allowing the body the increased ability to produce normal, healthy immune cells to fight infections.
Vitamin C Promotes healthy ageing, as it contributes to the defence system, acting as an antioxidant and an enzyme for essential growth and tissue repair of cells.
Zinc Helps regulate iron levels, which in turn provides the body with an energy boost, increasing red blood cell production. It also prevents the reproduction of viral cells, improving the body’s ability to produce normal, healthy immune cells to fight infections.
This IV drip was created to provide a youthful glow to the skin, enhance its elasticity and target fine lines and wrinkles. It is the perfect pick-me-up when the skin looks dull and in need of a refresh, allowing it to regain its brightness from within.
IV Radiance offers a powerful combination of amino acids that also have antioxidant properties, such as Arginine, Histidine, Methionine, Lysine, and Glutamic Acid, which triggers the body to produce its own Glutathione, an important antioxidant that prevents cellular damage by neutralizing free radicals and reducing signs of aging.
About Radiance’s main ingredients:
Vitamin A Stimulates the production of new skin cells once it has been converted to retinol by the liver. It also contributes to keeping desirable levels of hydration in the skin.
Vitamin E Assists on cellular restoration caused by sun damage, scars and burns, promoting smoother skin and improved texture. It also prevents oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals.
Amino Acids Restore visible skin damage by connecting peptides and proteins. They also strengthen the surface of the skin, making fine lines and wrinkles less deep, and ensuring the skin is hydrated.
Key Safety Features of FÄRSK IV Drips
- The Health Canada Approved IV bags are pre-mixed in a sterile DPP compounding facility by trained and qualified pharmaceutical professionals. This ensures the IV bag remains sterile and virtually eliminates the risk of contamination that could occur when mixing on site.
- We don’t use ingredients from powders, which have a high probability of adverse reactions, and are not Health Canada approved for intravenous use -a perfect example of this is glutathione. Instead, our Radiance IV treatment has L-Glutamic Acid, which triggers the body’s own production of glutathione.
- Because we pre-load the precise amount of each component in each IV bag, we have optimized the health benefits but also minimize the risk for inadvertent errors, such as mixing wrong ingredients or the wrong dosage, which can be harmful and even lethal.
- Our IV solutions are formulated to be isotonic: the same concentration of solutes (substances) as blood in order to minimize vein and red blood cell damage.
- They are also PH balanced in order to optimize absorption.
- Formulations are designed to provide the critical elements such as electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals which are key building blocks to good health in the various key treatment areas.
Contact for Complimentary Consultation
Serving Vancouver and rest of BC.
Complimentary Consultation - Non-invasive
Request a Consultation
Consult with top plastic surgeons in Vancouver and rest of BC.